Rainy Day Options for April Vacation Today!
It’s going to be a wet one. Here are some rainy day options for Tuesday, April 19. There are plenty more on our search page. Just choose “TODAY” in the “When?” category and “Indoor” in the “Activity Type?” category.
- BAREFOOT BOOKS, CONCORD: Spanish Parent/Child Demo Class, 10:00
- CERAMICS A LA CARTE, CANTON: Custom Handprints, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Spring Break Activities, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- DECORDOVA SCULPTURE PARK AND MUSEUM, LINCOLN: April School Vacation Week, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- HARVARD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, CAMBRIDGE: April Break Fun: Hunting for Headgear Gallery Exploration, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- JAM TIME, MAYNARD: Easter Bunny and Spring Party at Jam Time, 2:00-4:00 p.m. (Note: also on Saturday from 10:00-11:30 a.m.)
- THE EDGE SPORTS CENTER, BEDFORD: April Vacation Gym Play Time, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- THE WHALE CENTER OF NEW ENGLAND, GLOUCESTER: Drop-in hours 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- THEATRE WITH A TWIST, ACTON: Dance & Musical Theatre Through the Decades: April Vacation 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and Fun & Theatre Games: April Vacation Grades K-4, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- USS CONSTITUTION MUSEUM, CHARLESTOWN: Drop-in hours 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- VILLAGE ART WORKSHOP, ACTON: April Vacation Camp, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.